Advise Please: What is the best way to check the rank of a site on the Internet?

WilliamShepherd

Jul 22, 2020
Visit site
More and more often I face a problem when my site shows very questionable positions in different programs. I want to believe that this is a program error. What programs do you use to determine your site's rank in?

gingerman

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Is this a desire to know the rank in terms of accuracy of information, quality of the programming, or what?

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

ImogenWelch

Jul 23, 2020
Visit site
What is the best way to check the rank of the site? During his work, tried many sites that would help in this. But something about each of them did not suit me. I was looking for more and more new tools and found Sitechecker rank checker tool with which, as I can judge, make a quality check the rank of the site. This tool helps me to track many other parameters in addition.

Last edited:

CafeLast

Nov 25, 2020
Visit site
Keep in mind all tools aren't 100% accurate. If you have Google webmasters setup, I would always check that or manually check your rankings (do an incognito search). If you looking for a tool to help bulk track your keywords and site rankings, I would recommend Ahrefs. I've used a few other ones and it's the best, in my opinion.

Utamicka

Dec 5, 2020
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]Page Rank is an algorithm used by google to rank the webpages in SERP(Serach Engine Result Page).It works on the number and quality of the backlinks. [/FONT]You can use Ahrefs or Semrush. For free try SimilarWeb. Navigate here for more information.

cws.tarun

Dec 17, 2020
Visit site
If you are taking about Google ranking, then you need to identify the keywords you want to rank for and use a keyword ranking software to check your ranking. I have experience using Ahrefs and SEMrush. They're both great. Will show which keywords you rank for in your country.

knoble

Oct 9, 2017
Visit site
My brother is using AHREF SEO tool for 3 years now. He's using it for few of websites he's managing. Hope that helps.

Toji

Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
You can just write on google about the rank of the site you are fascinating in. The thing is that nowadays it is essential to have a good position. A lot of people are taking this into consideration before order something from you. I have a small online shop where I sell different accessories for bikers. For me, it's imperative to be at the top of Google Rankings. I work with the guys from myprofitengine.com. They came with a very excellent marketing campaign that helped me double my sales in only two weeks.

coffeeswings

May 8, 2021
Visit site
There are lots of ways to check. you can use google search console or SEMrush. They can give you information about your post rank. You can also use fatrank extension on chrome. You can find your keyword positions easily. I'm running a blog site called coffee Swings, I use those tools to manage my site and track the position. It's too easy and helpful.