Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mocha Syrups

Truthfully, Hersheys is not a bad syrup. And we also find that the customers like it just fine. And it is easier on the wallet. Ghiradelli, Davinci and a few others are good as well. But for the savings and still a good chocolate my money is on the Hersheys.
    "A Word of Difference"TM

we just switched to hershys after reading some of these posts!!! customes find that they like it better and it mixes in with the drinks better not so much at the bottom of the glass

I told you hershey's was good, but quick question...mikefly, did your brother notice or say anything? I read that you were going to get some and try it on him, what did he say? I have noticed that some people like the grit in the cup....(powdered)

The little jerk read about my plan here so i have to remember not to make the secret plan public lmfao......by the way CG=coffee geek but he is in agrement that it is beter tasting and beter on our budget....we also did a blind tatse test on one of our customer/freinds and he is a CG also and he chose the hershy so if you own a shop pick some up its only a $1.26 and do the test your self and base your discion off of the facts...and remember its not about what you like that will make you money

Anyone know much about Torani? Thoughts/Opinons?

http://www.torani.com/create/newproducts.shtml
    Brewing Method: Aeropress

Torani is all I use. What do you want to know?...And mikefly...You do know that Hersheys comes in a 7lb container for about 6.00. There's your savings.

How would you rank it with Gheradelli's, DaVincci's, Mt. Blancs, Hershey's, etc. Why did you choose Torani's over the other brands.
    Brewing Method: Aeropress

it looks good on TV he he he and thats were it ends

I don't know anything about Mt. Blanc's. It's probably a preference. I love Gharadelli, on a personal level, but Torani to me delivers an authentic taste. If it's caramel, that's exactly what it tastes like. If it's coconut...same thing. Torani people are easy to deal with and very helpful. They gave me specific people to talk to, and were very helpful. The sauces are great. The other flavor companies flavor profiles taste buggy or have a big aftertaste to me. I don't like that. Also, the showcase on the bottle is a really big seller. Presentation is everything. Customers are wowed by them! The bottles are super colorful, fun, and the flavors are great! (in my opinion) I still feel Torani needs to work on their fruzia. A little too sweet for a quality product, but they are trying. Fruzia is a fruit puree, with real fruit, and a little messy to deal with. But in order to be a coffee and smoothie shop, you need to be more than just jet tea. It is tea. We're still trying to find a reputable fruit smoothie base.
    and just to touch on the mikefly comment, I guess I am a little in the dark, I don't get your comment. Like I said in the beginning. It's probably preference. Coffee always tastes better at home than it does anywhere else, so get a bottle of something and try it out.

sorry we have a coffee house and all we use is monin think it has a beter flavor and there line of O'free syrups are out of this world and our customers love them....dont get me wrong but between tv and $bucks i think people just run right out and get toroni with out trying any other syrups good syrup just in my HO its not the best for comercial use

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links