Tell me what's your fav coffee buddy?

Cafetearia

Feb 7, 2021
Visit site
[h=3]Types of Coffee Beans and Coffee Drinks... Enjoy your sip![/h][h=4]Arabica - beans have a sweeter, more complex flavor that you can drink straight[/h][h=4]Robusta is cheaper, bitter and stronger flavor
[/h][h=4]Latte- the latte is comprised of a shot of espresso and steamed milk with just a touch of foam. It can be ordered plain or with a flavor shot [/h][h=4]Cappuccino a latte made with more foam than steamed milk, often with a sprinkle of cocoa powder or cinnamon on top. [/h][h=4]Americano consists of an espresso shot diluted in hot water.
Pro- tip: if you’re making your own, pour the espresso first, then add the hot water.
[/h][h=4]
[/h][h=4]Espresso- shot can be served solo or used as the foundation of most coffee drinks, like lattes and macchiatos.[/h][h=4]Doppio - a double shot of espresso[/h][h=4]Cortado - the perfect balance of espresso and warm steamed milk. [/h][h=4]Red Eye -named after those pesky midnight flights. A full cup of hot coffee with an espresso shot mixed in, this will surely get your heart racing.[/h][h=4]Galão - originates in Portugal, this hot coffee drink is closely related to the latte and cappuccino. [/h][h=4]
[/h][h=4]Lungo -a long-pull espresso. The longer the pull, the more caffeine there is and the more ounces you can enjoy.[/h][h=4]Macchiato - espresso-based drink that has a small amount of foam on top. It’s the happy med between a cappuccino and a doppio.[/h][h=4]Mocha -for all you chocolate lovers out there, you’ll fall in love with this. Mocha is a chocolate espresso drink with steamed milk and foam. [/h]

Types of Coffee Beans and Coffee Drinks... Enjoy your sip!

Arabica - beans have a sweeter, more complex flavor that you can drink straight

Robusta is cheaper, bitter and stronger flavor

Latte- the latte is comprised of a shot of espresso and steamed milk with just a touch of foam. It can be ordered plain or with a flavor shot

Cappuccino a latte made with more foam than steamed milk, often with a sprinkle of cocoa powder or cinnamon on top.

Americano consists of an espresso shot diluted in hot water.
Pro- tip: if you’re making your own, pour the espresso first, then add the hot water.

Espresso- shot can be served solo or used as the foundation of most coffee drinks, like lattes and macchiatos.

Doppio - a double shot of espresso

Cortado - the perfect balance of espresso and warm steamed milk.

Red Eye -named after those pesky midnight flights. A full cup of hot coffee with an espresso shot mixed in, this will surely get your heart racing.

Galão - originates in Portugal, this hot coffee drink is closely related to the latte and cappuccino.

Lungo -a long-pull espresso. The longer the pull, the more caffeine there is and the more ounces you can enjoy.

Macchiato - espresso-based drink that has a small amount of foam on top. It’s the happy med between a cappuccino and a doppio.

Mocha -for all you chocolate lovers out there, you’ll fall in love with this. Mocha is a chocolate espresso drink with steamed milk and foam.
Latte is my Favorite. Blockhouse Coffee & Kitchen serves one of the delicious and tasty coffee in Katy.

JeffD

Jan 27, 2022
Upstate New York
Visit site
I use a variety of coffees, depending on how I feel at the moment. But I almost always do a pour over, like a Hario V60 type pour over.

I just recently started grinding a couple of clicks finer. Nice. Really nice.

2 and a half large cups of that, starting every morning. 30 oz of water against 50 g of beans. Which works out to 17 to 1.

Every now and then I will do a drip machine instead of the pour over. Still a measured 30 oz of water. (I ignore the graduations on the reservoir of the machine.) And 50 g of coffee. It tastes the same but is sometimes a little easier to do in the morning.