Votes: 0 0.0%
  • im running out of ideas!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cindy

Feb 8, 2005
South Africa
Visit site
:roll: im in the process of starting off with my coffee shop/roastery and i need a few easy/good ideas to add onto my coffee menu.

ive got most of the machines ill be needing to fully operate....all i need is ideas :-D

Pam119

Oct 23, 2005
Visit site
Low fat frappucino

:mrgreen: Cindy, i wish someone would come up with a fat free "frappucine". Starbucks has frapps, but they all contain sugar and if you want whip cream added, they all use whip cream with sugar. If you could make a frapp with coffee, splenda, and sugar free whipcream, you would probably sell that drink to a lot of people, since there are a lot of us out there that love coffee, but want to stay clear of the sugar.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
cindy...I just tried to send you some info...but the email address you posted is not working...pm your email address and I will end it...La Crema Coffee Just a friendly warning...starbux has sued people for pics that where making fun of their logo...an artist did one that said consumer whore and had the mermaid holding a cell phone, and a cup of their coffee...dollar sign on the crown...you get the idea...anyway she was sued for this..you might want to be careful with the pic on your site.
:wink: