Toasted Marshmallow Syrup

City Perk

Feb 6, 2006
Visit site
Hello, all. Does anyone have any special recipes to share using the Marshmallow flavored syrup? I was trying to think up a way to make a "S'mores" latte or capp, but I couldn't figure out how to get the graham cracker flavor with out having soggy cracker crumbs in the cup! :)

I ask because my syrup distributor gave me a bottle of Toasted Marshmallow syrup. So far, we've flavored whipped cream with it, which is very yummy - and we've also had a request for a Marshmallow Latte, which turned out really good. I'd love to offer a special and unique drink with this syrup, though.

Thank you!

- Liz

morrisn

Mar 27, 2006
Visit site
Marshmallow

If you go on Torani's website and their recipe section you can pick your syrup flavor and then pick say Latte, it will show different drinks using that flavor.

City Perk

Feb 6, 2006
Visit site
Yum. Sounds great. I think we'll feature a drink along these lines next week since we're supposed to have rain and cooler weather in the early part of the week.

City Perk

Feb 6, 2006
Visit site
that sounds wonderful - we'll have to try that one too.

Since it was raining here yesterday, we specialed "Log Cabin Lattes" with maple syrup and vanilla...that was a great hit too.

Thanks everyone for the ideas. I really appreciate it.

- Liz