Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

How many cups of coffee you Drink

This is a discussion on How many cups of coffee you Drink within the Coffee Drinks forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Usually, I drink one long coffee and an espresso in the morning, espresso after lunch, espresso around 3 and another espresso after dinner....

Usually, I drink one long coffee and an espresso in the morning, espresso after lunch, espresso around 3 and another espresso after dinner.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by coffee.lover View Post
    Usually, I drink one long coffee and an espresso in the morning, espresso after lunch, espresso around 3 and another espresso after dinner.
    How do you manage to sleep at night lol... That's a lot of Espresso! You wouldn't happen to be Italian would you? I knew an Italian gal who was always bubbling over with energy and her secret was a pretty much the same as your intake, except they were double espressos

I am on an average taking three and a half cups of coffee daily. I say three and a half because one day, I would be taking 3 cups and the next day, 4 cups (roughly) so that makes around three and a half cups on an average.
    Day with 3 cups: first with the breakfast, second after lunch and third in the supper.
    Day with 4 cups: first with the breakfast, second after lunch, third in the supper and fourth after dinner.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    I am on an average taking three and a half cups of coffee daily. I say three and a half because one day, I would be taking 3 cups and the next day, 4 cups (roughly) so that makes around three and a half cups on an average.
    Day with 3 cups: first with the breakfast, second after lunch and third in the supper.
    Day with 4 cups: first with the breakfast, second after lunch, third in the supper and fourth after dinner.
    So... You sometimes eat 4 meals in a day? What changes? What is the difference between supper and dinner for you? Is dinner lighter?

Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    So... You sometimes eat 4 meals in a day? What changes? What is the difference between supper and dinner for you? Is dinner lighter?

Just curious
    Lol, well actually yes. Dinner is not lighter for me, I know it should be actually.
    Supper for me is the evening time food (around 6 pm) in which I take coffee and some light and sometimes heavy snacks too, lol.....
    So that sometimes makes 4 meals in a day for me.

I can drink maximum 2 or 3 cups of Coffee a day.

I can now easily have 4 mugs of coffee daily but (as I also mentioned this earlier in some other post), deliberately I do make keep it to 3 most of the time and also sometimes 4.

I like to drink a cup of coffee in a day because it keeps me active all the day. Too much coffee causes some health problems so i think only one cup of coffee is enough to drink.
    Last edited by PinkRose; 12-19-2012 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Removed non-coffee URL from his post!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasson View Post
    I like to drink a cup of coffee in a day because it keeps me active all the day. Too much coffee causes some health problems so i think only one cup of coffee is enough to drink.
    You have a great amount of self control. I know many people (myself included) that sometimes after that first cup of coffee we enter into that "moooooore" phase... And want another cup.. And then a little while later... another cup!

It's not just about the caffeine in terms of wanting more.. It's the taste, the aroma, the feeling of contentment, and how the world just sort of slips away, if even for a moment when you have that cup of coffee..

The Henderson file can wait, the boss yelling fades away, the wife reminding you to buy milk on the way home, the neighbors dog who was leaving a nice present on your lawn in the morning, the irate customer... All of that fades as you sip away at bliss.... It's almost like in those movies where time slows down, and the main character finds themselves in like a meadow where time seems to come to a halt, and for the moment... Everything is at peace...

But then.. once you finish the cup of coffee, reality comes crashing back down on you, and you get back to the daily "grind'.... I made a funny! It wasn't even intentional!

So, that I think leads me at least to want at least an extra cup or two throughout the day.....

I drink about 3-4 everyday

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Ads