Results 51 to 60 of 81
- 12-22-2012 02:56 PM #51
- 05-03-2013 05:44 AM #52
- 05-05-2013 07:26 AM #53
- 05-18-2013 10:59 PM #54
- 08-29-2013 06:11 AM #55
- 08-29-2013 11:44 AM #56
in Lima, Peru, its called "cafe". and if you order "cafe americano", it will be a cup of black coffee. they tend to put a lot of sugar in their coffee here.
- 08-29-2013 04:34 PM #57
- 08-29-2013 04:48 PM #58
Hummmmm.....I bet you get some strange looks when you ask for a cup of Irving.
- 08-30-2013 09:29 PM #59
i agree with pinkrose. most likely you get a weird look when you order a cup of irving in another location.
- 08-31-2013 07:07 AM #60
Would you believe, a regular customer came into the cafe yesterday and asked for a "Cup of Rose." He was being funny, of course. And I gave him his usual cup of brewed coffee.
- By haytoniaho in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 11Last Post: 01-30-2009, 01:29 PM
- By EricN in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2008, 01:47 PM
- By jayinhk in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2007, 09:49 AM
- By unit_number_43 in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2007, 09:38 PM
- By billiam in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2004, 05:54 AM
Search tags for this page
coffe local name,
coffee flavored beverine,
local coffee names,
local name coffee,
local name for coffee,
local name of coffee,
local name of coffee leaffolder,
what is the local name of caffeine,
what is the local name of coffee
Click on a term to search for related topics.