Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

strongest drink at starbucks???!!?

This is a discussion on strongest drink at starbucks???!!? within the Coffee Drinks forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; ok i have been trying to figure this out for a LONG time. until i came across this forum. i go to starbucks a lot ...

strongest drink at starbucks???!!?

ok i have been trying to figure this out for a LONG time. until i came across this forum.

i go to starbucks a lot and i was wondering what is the strongest drink at starbucks? strongest iced drink? and strongest hot drink?

p.s. is coffee bean better or is starbucks? and why?

thanks in advance guys!

2. # ADS

It seems nobody will dignify your question with an answer, but I will!

Your question isn't realy valid!

The coffe would have to be in it's purest(drinkable) form, which could either be drip or espresso! (there are others, but I think Starbucks only do those two) Then, it'd be down to the strongest bean, but that is down to opinion, are you talking roast intensity or caffeine amount?

An espresso would taste stronger than a drip coffe, however the flavour would simply be more concentrated and going against popular ideas the caffeine content would be less!

Your question is very ambigious and it comes down to the bean, rather than the drink.
    Url in signature was removed

I always thought it was the opposite. That there is little difference between beans and its all about how fine the ground is and the temperature/pressure and amount of water with which it is produced.

they're contributing factors... but it comes down to the bean!
    Url in signature was removed

Re: strongest drink at starbucks???!!?

Quote Originally Posted by underrated831
    ok i have been trying to figure this out for a LONG time. until i came across this forum.

i go to starbucks a lot and i was wondering what is the strongest drink at starbucks? strongest iced drink? and strongest hot drink?

thanks in advance guys!
    Strongest (as in caffeine) is their House Blend Coffee. Why? I will leave that to the conspiracy theorists.

Len
    CoffeeRoastersClub.com

Strongest Coffeedrink

I''ll help you out...
    It is kind of a confusing question since there isn''t really a \"strongest\" coffee. The extra Bolds have the most robust flavors, but the \"strongest\" prepared coffee at Starbucks is really any coffee prepared as a French Press. This method is not readily advertised at their stores, but is available upon request. Enjoying coffee in this brew fashion extracts the essential minerals and oils from the bean so that you get a more true example of the coffee that you''re enjoying.
    I will argue that Turkish coffee is, indeed, stronger, however, it is not a brew method that they practice in their stores.
    Hope this information is helpful for you, and the truth is out there...

It is the machiatto. Because they put the expresso on the top instead of the bottom, so you get the coffee jolt right from the start! I have asked the baristas and they all tell me the same.

[quote:0835f09c89=\"coffeeroastersclub6\"][quote:0835f09c89=\"underrated831\"]ok i have been trying to figure this out for a LONG time. until i came across this forum.

thanks in advance guys![/quote:0835f09c89]

Strongest (as in caffeine) is their House Blend Coffee. Why? I will leave that to the conspiracy theorists.

Len
    CoffeeRoastersClub.com[/quote:0835f09c89]

Quote Originally Posted by kalixt
    It is the machiatto. Because they put the expresso on the top instead of the bottom, so you get the coffee jolt right from the start! I have asked the baristas and they all tell me the same.

[quote:0835f09c89="coffeeroastersclub6"][quote:0835f09c89="underrated831"]ok i have been trying to figure this out for a LONG time. until i came across this forum.

thanks in advance guys![/quote:0835f09c89]

Len
    CoffeeRoastersClub.com[/quote:0835f09c89]
    A macchiato is no stronger then a common latte served at Starbucks and for that matter the macchiato at Starbucks is nothing more then an over glorified latte anyway. It doesn't matter that the espresso is poured from the top or put on the bottom, the amount of caffeine is relative to the shot.

As soon as you pour in the espresso it will start to disperse and mix with the rest of the drink. Pouring milk over the espresso does the same thing.

Instead of asking a barista, you should check out a few books on espresso for a better understanding. Just because someone works behind the bar doesn't mean they no anything about coffee.
    Have you ever walked through the isle of your local grocer and smelled the death of a dying bean?

Straight esspresso is the strongest, you can add shots to a drink to make it stronger.

At Starbucks, Iced brewed Coffee is pretty dang strong, we brewed it at double strength of drip.
    Life: cloudy days, coffee shops, the smell and feel of summer rain,
    abstract, rhythm, human synchronicity,
    quiet times, unexpected smiles.....

Not sure if you mean strongest in flavor intensity or caffeine.

The lighter the roast, the higher the caffeine content. Longer roasting takes more caffeine out of the bean.

Flavor intensity is subjective. Give a straight double-shot (doppio) a try if you want something quite intense.

I can''t stand the taste of Starbucks coffee that you get at Starbucks as it tastes terribly burnt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ads