Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Best Frappe Mix
- 03-21-2007 03:41 AM #1
Best Frappe Mix
Whats everyones take on these and what does everyone use?
Do you prefer a base flavored already with chocolate and no coffee flavor or one with a coffee flavor only that you add addt'l flavoring too according to the customer?
I've tried Stastero and liked it, it's coffee flavored. I've tried Giradelli choc/white choc base and don't care for them because they aren't coffee flavored. I recently switched to MoCafe and like it...it's very coffee flavored.
- 03-23-2007 02:49 PM #2
I don't know about base, but try this. With a decent coffee base (for a 16oz), add around a tablespoon of chocolate chips, and 5 esspresso coffee beans. 2 pumps of mocha, and a shot of esspresso. This makes a TRUE Mocha Java Frapp!Life: cloudy days, coffee shops, the smell and feel of summer rain,
abstract, rhythm, human synchronicity,
quiet times, unexpected smiles.....
- By jtilden in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:55 AM
- By Anajoeri in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 14Last Post: 11-10-2006, 06:05 AM
- By dpsycho in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2006, 10:18 AM
- By ParadigmShift15 in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2005, 12:57 AM
- By enaz11 in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2005, 09:34 PM
Search tags for this page
best frappe flavors,
best frappe mix,
best frappe mixes,
best frappe powder,
frappe base powder,
what is frappe powder
Click on a term to search for related topics.