What is your experience with Turkish Coffee?

kahveci

Jan 8, 2008
Izmir, Turkey
Visit site
Common views are "coffee so thick, it sticks to your spoon" or "one-cup-a-day keeps you awake-for-a-week" or some believe the famous saying "black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love" (or variations) is said for Turkish Coffee...

Tell us, what is your experience with Turkish Coffee?

evolve

Jan 20, 2008
Visit site
here in serbia they only know turkish coffee....

it's very sad how the serbian people are stuck in the past century and don't really care about advancing ahead and experiencing new things such as starbucks 101 menu!

turkishcoffee

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm a Turk, and I've to confess that I've explored Turkish coffee very late :))

Of course, its aroma, body, and flavour are really different. But, to me Turkish coffee is not just a different taste in coffee world; it also represents a lifestyle. Turkish coffee is for enjoying life. It is not the kind of coffee you can drink while you're driving or working :)

If you believe in "la vita è bella", welcome to the magical world of Turkish coffee, a romantic gift from ancient days...

I'm writing a blog that is all about Turkish coffee, http://turkishcoffeehouse.blogspot.com

If you've time and could check the blog and share your feedback, I would be grateful... Thanks in advance.

Mahir.