Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dunkin Donuts coffee

Newbee here, I just want to know if there is a storein Toronto Canada which sells their coffee! I really like them! Thanks

Super Moderator
    Hello,

The Dunkin Donuts web site doesn't show a store in Toronto. An alternative would be to order their coffee on-line and make it yourself.

Here's a link to their coffee page:

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/shoponline ... oryId=COFF

Rose

Rose, you know that the powers that be in this forum cringe at any info related to big coffee franchises like "DuDo". You should have let me handle this one. I already have a tainted rep here. Just kidding, I know they will forgive you.

DuDo's image and marketing has gotten them far, regardless of the quality of their product.

Dunkin Donuts ----> 17 Leslie St., Toronto.
    Advertising URL in your signature line was removed by your favorite Moderator.

Super Moderator
    Hi Mr. Biscotto!

Dunkin Donuts ----> 17 Leslie St., Toronto.

I guess I should have waited for you to answer that question, especailly since you found a store in Toronto and I didn't.

I really didn't see a Dunkin Donuts store listed for Toronto when I visited their web site. Where did you find it?

Some people like their coffee, and some people like their donuts. Maybe their coffee tastes better when you're eating a donut.

I stopped liking the donuts when they did away with my favorite one. It was the original Dunkin Donut that was donut shaped, but it had a donut "handle" that you could hold onto for dunking. I especailly liked to eat the handle part because it was more crispy than the rest. I guess you're too young to remember that donut. After all, you got carded at the Expo a couple of weeks ago!

Rose

Ha, I'm 36, but I don't remember a donut with a handle on it.

I don't like their donuts anymore either. They're no better than the cheap store brand donuts. It's their position in the market that sells now, they don't need quality product anymore. It's name brand loyalty versus product loyalty that makes them billions now.

I run my own bakery, so I get quality goodies for free!

Super Moderator
    Hello Again,

If I remember correctly, they stopped making the donuts with the handle about 10 years ago. They said they had to use a special machine to make them, and because of the donut's odd shape with the handle, they couldn't fit a dozen of them in a box.

Yes, one of the benefits of running your own bakery is getting the goodies for free. I'd really put back the pounds if I had all those temptations. Oh that's right, you have a metabolism that lets you eat anything you want. Just wait until you pass 40. It's all going to catch up to you!

Rose

I think it's key to not stuff yourself, to just eat smaller meals, more frequently.

My stomach is about the size of a dunkin donut. I keeps it tight, full of good coffee and on point.

Slightly off topic...but DD's blueberry coffee is a guilty pleasure for me.

Eeek!
    Blueberry coffee? Weirdness.

I'd eat a blueberry muffin with a cup of coffee, so I guess it's kind of the same. I'm not the connoisseur of fine coffees that most in the forum are though. I think the general consensus here is no flavored coffee, if you're a real coffee freak. No Dudo (Dunkin Donuts) either.

Super Moderator
    Hi Mr. Biscotto!

I'm not too sure about blueberry coffee either.
    Since I'm not into blueberries (unless they're in a pie, etc.,) I don't think I'd ever want to try blueberry coffee.

I'm beginning to have a real problem with seeing so many "taboo topics" on this forum.

When you wrote, "I think the general consensus here is no flavored coffee, if you're a real coffee freak. No Dudo (Dunkin Donuts) either," I got the impression that you were being sarcastic.

The topic of flavored coffees has received a lot of heated discussion in the past. Everyone has his or her taste preferences when it comes to coffee, and we need to respect that. I think that the general consensus of "there is no flavored coffee" could tend to make people who enjoy flavored coffee feel that there may be something wrong with them.

I don't drink flavored coffee because I never found one that I liked. I sometimes like the smell of hazelnut coffee, but I prefer to drink my coffee unflavored.

What's the difference between a cup of brewed "flavored coffee" vs. a cup of coffee with a shot of flavoring in it? I wonder if pouring a shot of hazelnut flavoring into your coffee is "better" accepted by the coffee majority than just brewing a package of ground hazelnut coffee.

I remember reading a discussion posting a few months ago where someone wrote that they would never eat a banana while drinking coffee. I had to laugh, because I do it all the time. Of course I'd rather have a banana muffin, but that's another story.... I guess soon I'll be an outcast and I'll have to go join another forum.

Rose

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links