Submit Your Favorite Coffee Recipe

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I just went to your site to see what the whole "recipe" request post was about...so you don't share the recipes that people submit? I only see where you can add a recipe not view others. What are you doing with them?

electrickettles

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I just like to drink black coffee. It taste fantastic! But it's my pleasure to learn so much coffee recipe at here. Thanks very much! Maybe i can have a try according to the recipes you offered next time. :)

Kawha

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I dont think im gonna post recipes there but Janet Smith and Dawn Campbell have a great Coffee book filled with different coffee recipes.

I found one great one we used to do back in the hot summers after work. Its called Banana Cooler
Basically what you do is pour a cup of cold coffee (Has to be rather strong) 1/2 cups of good brandy and a ripe of banana in to your blender.
Blend it til its all creamy and thick. Goes best over grinded ice. :)

rlauzon

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Take your favorite brownie recipe. Instead of adding water, add strong brewed black coffee instead. It will greatly enhance the flavor of the brownies.

(Chop up 18 peanut butter cups and add them to the batter if you really want to "kick it up another notch".)

latonyarock

Apr 27, 2011
India
Visit site
here in india, the most easiest recipe , is to take instant coffee like bru or nescafe brands, mix it with milk, add sugar , stir and sip.
it is the best coffee from what i know and atleast 99% people love the taste and aroma :)

Kawha

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
here in india, the most easiest recipe , is to take instant coffee like bru or nescafe brands, mix it with milk, add sugar , stir and sip.
it is the best coffee from what i know and atleast 99% people love the taste and aroma :)
Here in Eastern Europe we dont even consider insta coffee as coffee.. you should find out both ways that coffee is actually produced and then decide wether you like it or not