Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Is Coffee Safe For Children?

This is a discussion on Is Coffee Safe For Children? within the Coffee Drinks forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; I have 3 teenage boys, granted none drink coffee, but I figure they could be doing a lot worse than drinking coffee....

I have 3 teenage boys, granted none drink coffee, but I figure they could be doing a lot worse than drinking coffee.

2. # ADS

Let's see. You have a kid who is a hyper spazmaniac, won't listen to anything you have to say, and on top of that you can't spank them any longer (unlike when I was a kid).

So lets fix the situation by giving them lots of caffeine. Good choice.

Len
    "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~Flash Rosenberg

Is Coffee Safe For Children?

In my opinion, coffee is very nice drink for everyone. Children also drink coffee but a little cup of coffee because much coffee can be worst for our body for every person, there is no matter to age.

My 3 year-old daughter loves straight coffee, which really surprises me. But she's going to have to add a few years before I let her drink it. Maybe when she becomes a "teenager"...

Coffee
    If you're trying to kick your java habit you might want to reconsider. A recent Finnish study of 1,400 longtime coffee drinkers reveals that people who sipped between three to five cups of coffee a day in their 40s and 50s reduced their odds of developing Alzheimer's disease by 65 percent compared with those who downed fewer than two cups a day.
    Researchers believe that coffee's caffeine and ample antioxidants are the keys to its protective affects.

Depends on what you mean by "children." "Teenagers" is also ambiguous, running from still-growing kids age 13 all the way to biological adults aged 19. Anything safe for an adult is surely safe for a 19-year-old; not so sure about a 13-year-old.

As much as I love my coffee, let's recognize that we're talking about a psychoactive drug here and exercise appropriate caution when it comes to growing children. Just my 2 cents.

Hi all,
    Good discussion is going on. I never seen such thread on other forums. According to me, coffee is not safe for children but in case of teenagers it is okey.

Coffee is such a complex chemicals, many of which are established and the coffee roasting and brewing process brought about BREW, these compounds the benefits of each specific research is really only in its infancy.

College aged people are physically adults. Their brains are a different story, but compared to other things they do for stimulation (e.g., energy drinks and pills), the occasional cup of coffee or two is probably a better choice.

Yes,Coffee is very safe for Chilrden... I was 13 when on Ritalin, so yeah.... if 13 year olds can handle ritalin then they can handle coffee ,

infact,
    weed will just do more damage to you than 15 cups or more of coffee a day, nevermind what the goverment say about stimlaunts,that they are bad for you, haha,fuckers..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Ads