What coffee are you drinking right now?

jimmyt1988

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Sorry for the viral post but I love this kind of thing, It always leads to great discussion:

What coffee are you drinking right now?

I'm currently drinking:

ANSWER:

HARVEY NICHOLS COFFEE - HARVEY NICHOLS BLEND MEDIUM ROAST WHOLE BEAN.

Wonderful taste, It is at chocolatey stage I believe. It's round, smooth and full bodied with a silky texture. Kind of like a Dutch style chocolate, a bit more potent and rich. Lacks any bitter or sour flavour which is absolutely spot on for me.

I am drinking new Crop West Java Arabica. I am playing around with some samples that have come in. Aroma is wonderfully fruity and textured for a Java- in the cup (Jimmy would approve), bitter dark bakers chocolate, mangosteen and firm (not quite ripe) apricots. Not bad- waiting on nextr sample which should arrive tonight. :)

danielfsalinger

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm drinking a Bayside Roasters, Komodo Island Blend 12oz.

Very full tasting coffee. Drank it without cream it was so good. It had a rich smokey hint, almost the taste of kona coffee. French Press. Exellent :wink:

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Actually drinking 2 different drinks at the same time, 1 in each hand. Left hand is a nice ristretto (short double shot) with a touch of orange blossom honey (1/2 tsp) and in the right hand is a small cappuccino made with the same ristretto and 4 oz. of whole milk. Both doubles were pulled by me on my old lever machine with Brazilian Ipanema single origin beans. Our roaster roasts them at 2 different temperature levels to give them the taste/texture of a blend and it's one of my all time favorite espresso roasts. They call it Seda Dulce. Later!

jimmyt1988

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Oh, dear, god.

Today I forgot to (or didn't have time to) grind my own beans up for work..... So now I have to drink "douwe egberts - instant coffee". It's wretched. I have never drunk something so digusting in my life. It doesn't even taste of coffee!!! I mean.. WHAT THE crap is in this stuff..

There must be every ingredient apart from coffee within it. Yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk.

I hate instant coffees. The instant I have one, the instant I cough..ee.

jimmyt1988

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Sunday I visited Starbucks with my lady for an on the go caramel and chocolate macchiato and Americano coffee (she had the macchiato). The espresso served within this macchiato was superb, an intense flavour amongst the sweetness of the drink.

Since I woke up that very next morning, I have been dreaming of this espresso so I am now going to buy that espresso blend and drink till I'm shiverling like a wet Chicken.

But for now *cries* no coffee.

P.S I think I have tried karkoa or akaroa (cant remember) blend from Burton which was delightfully tasty.

ChristianEdge

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Jamaican Me Crazy, a flavored coffee from Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Co in Tampa Fl. This is a medium roast Columbian coffee flavored with caramel, vanilla & coffee liqueur. Yum....