Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Of course, excessive consumption of coffee will give negative consequences to your organism. But it can be the same due to excessive consumption of tea, for example, or any other drink. I believe that you don't need to dwell on the harm, but just enjoy 1 cup per day, for example. Drink one by one with other drinks.

There is a coffee drink chicory yet. Even nutritionists are advised to drink it.

Thanks for sharing!

I think if we drink coffee right way. It will be good for your health.

Quote Originally Posted by BIC View Post
    Whatever people or any other known institutes say, this is my take about coffee vs health.

we live once. then, no one knows how and when we will go.
    there are people who smoked cigarettes for their entire lives and lived to 100.
    and there are people (like my father) who died from Liver cancer at 59 without drinking a drop of alcohol in his life time. but he smoked, but rather than dying from lung cancer, he died from liver cancer.

it does not matter when you go or how you go.
    just enjoy your life to the fullest and eat & drink in moderation and exercise everyday.
    and then, whatever happens to you is not up to you. Nor it is up to coffee or alkaline or anything else.

And as for me, if it weren't for the coffee, I wouldn't have started my second mission in life and I have measured out my life with what kind of coffee I can drink and how much I can really enjoy.
    Those situations you mention where people who don't smoke come up with lung cancer or liver cancer without drinking are the exception, not the rule. We DO know what can cause our health to go south. But if someone has high blood pressure, drinking as much coffee as they want will most definitely cause other problems. This is not a question. So to suggest that we should just throw caution to the wind and do whatever we want simply because "we only live once" is foolish. And actually we do live more than once. We live every day. Until we die. We only die once. Think on that one for a bit.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

I drink at least two cups. It is not so bad, right?

Super Moderator
    I am no doctor but 2 cups to me is nothing. I am sure you are fine.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Thank you! It's a good news for me

I used to drink a 2 to 3 cups everyday, but eventually I suffered from GERD. My doctor adviced me to lessen my coffee intake. Now I only drink 1 cup of coffee and 1 tall size milktea in the afternoon 4 times in a week. My GERD improved and I feel better now. I'm also targeting to lessen my oily foods intake.

One such natural impotence treatment can be found inside your Coffee. Caffeine, which is consumed on a daily basis by approximately 85% of adults, is linked to reduced instances of impotence in men aged 20 and above. So now you don't have to take Sildenafil 20 mg pills. If necessary then only you can take, you know to long-last at that time.

If you drink high quality coffee in small quantities, your health is safe!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links