Longest Lasting Coffee in the World !!!

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Many of us have Tasted Coffee, just brewed a little bit ago, they said,
and Man, it was SO Bad, as I always say, I drank it because it was Wet.

I needed some sort of Liquid, and the Java is just my favorite.

Other Coffee seems to be of Quality, and I can Reheat it, and still enjoy it somewhat,
although I do not refer that method.

A New Coffee I tried, is so rich, and Heavy in Flavor, thick, is a Dark Roast,
seems like I can warm it up Hours later, and at Times, seems even Better, Quite strange.

Loving Chocolate, that Flavor seems to grow stronger, and its Great.

How many coffee drinks has anyone seen, that seem to almost ferment,
and at times improve ?

Or did Jack Bring these beans down the Stalk.

Rick.

C

coffeeloverlisa

Rick.

I am Obsessed about my coffee Fresh as aged coffee in the cup is Gross, unless you are referring to that Rare aged bean Stuff.

However I like My Scotch Fermented and Aged, and with a Fine Cuban Cigar - often.

And, may I ask, is English your Second Language or are you a Poet?

Friend Lisa.

Cheers!

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Yeah got to agree with Lisa on this one... for maximum flavor/aroma coffee really must be consumed rather quickly. For espresso we are talking within 30 seconds to 1 minute after extraction is complete. For drip coffee we brew into airpots as this is a great way to keep the coffee quite fresh and hot for hours, but I notice it loses some flavor components after being held for just 2 hrs. or so (if it isn't sold by then that is). I'm one of those coffeegeeks that would never reheat coffee of any sort and will never drink it once it becomes just warm. Piping hot is the only way I know. Later!

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
I think what Rick is trying to get across is that he seems to have found some coffees that he likes after they have been brewed awhile, then reheated. Would like to see him do this with espresso :eek:

Got to give him an A+ for enthusiasm. Later!

Randy G.

May 8, 2008
California
Visit site
All the really good cups of brewed coffee (Espro Press, pour-over, etc.) that were good hot were also good cold. Heat does mask flavors and that works best with the worst cofffees (the hotter is is the less bad it tastes....?). One good example was some top-quality, 100% Kona I home roasted and took on a weekend outing. We had breakfast just before driving back home and part of that was a nice tall cup of the Kona made with an Aeropress. I put the travel mug in the cup holder when we were leaving, and about twenty minutes down the road (a good 90 minutes after it had been brewed) I remembered it. The coffee was cold and delicious, and I finished it. But certainly, there is the matter of the quality of the coffee and personal preference.