Most Unusual Coffee

robinhudda123

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing this important information with us .this one is the most popular site in which we are learn a lot of information and many of the person share information with us .This post is best and support a lot of user for the advance topics.

CoffeeCrazed

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I vote with Martinez on the Kopi Luwak for the simple reason that part of its special processing involves emerging from a civet cat's bottom. Really! Ths unusual trait gives it its nickname Cats Ass Coffee!

theperfectcoffeecup

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I vote with Martinez on the Kopi Luwak for the simple reason that part of its special processing involves emerging from a civet cat's bottom. Really! Ths unusual trait gives it its nickname Cats Ass Coffee!
I read your link about this coffee.....some things are just wrong! There's no explaining them, they're just wrong on another level. I'll have my coffee from Juan Valdez and they can keep that Cat's Ass Coffee. It's just wrong saying it much less drinking it.:decaf:

SamsGirl

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
What is the most unusual coffee you have ever had?

white chocolate americano with 6 shots of white coffee and a splash of sugar free raspberry. Iced! It is divine and I just moved to Vegas from Seattle and have not been able to find a coffee shop that has it! I am still trying!