Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coffee Fruit Drinks - antioxidant

This is a discussion on Coffee Fruit Drinks - antioxidant within the Coffee Drinks forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; The other day I hit my local deli for lunch, and the proprietor had a demo going on for this Waking Up To Coffee Fruit ...

Coffee Fruit Drinks - antioxidant

The other day I hit my local deli for lunch, and the proprietor had a demo going on for this Waking Up To Coffee Fruit : BevNET.com : BevNET.com coffee fruit drink. It is very tasty if a bit pricey. Just wondering if anyone here has heard of other brands or sources?

2. # ADS

yes!!! you can get it in coffee now too. seriously I just got my pack today..its online only right now with a company called Sozo.

here is a link to buy it if you want it. i am posting a write up of this stuff in the Industry forum. I am all about this coffee right now.

https://extranet.securefreedom.com/SozoGlobal/Shopping/ShoppingCart.asp?Cat=Food%20(Coffee)|ALL

- YOU HAVE TO PUT MY DISTRIBUTOR NUMBER FOR THE SHOPpING CART THINGY TO COME UP . IT IS - 54199

Super Moderator
    Hello "OldSalt"

That was an interesting article. I have often wondered what happened to the tons of coffee berries after the seeds (coffee beans) were taken from them.

This introduction to the article caught my attention, and I read the whole thing:

"Between the bean, the caffeine, and the flavor, it’s hard to imagine a plant that has been more commonly utilized in the beverage industry than the coffee plant. Yet a new set of brands is making the argument that the most valuable part of the plant has actually been ignored.

That part is the coffee fruit, alternatively known as the coffee berry. It’s that part of the coffee plant that, much like other fruit, surrounds, nourishes and protects the coffee bean. While the shape, look and size of the fruit are reminiscent of a cranberry, it has a flavor that is sweet and rather non-descript, perhaps one of the reasons that unlike most other fruit, it is most often discarded in favor of its seed."

I'm glad someone found a use for the "coffee berries". I can't say I'd ever be tempted to try the resulting beverages, but I'm sure a lot of people will.

Rose

coffee or tea both have antioxidants, but also have caffeine which can accumulate toxin in body. is this true?

cool I'll have to order some
    Advertising Signature Removed by Moderator

That's awesome. I love anytime people figure out fuller uses for what used to be chaff.

Drink 1 to 2 cups of coffee a day can help your body fresh and flexible. However, with frequent use of higher doses can be addictive, increases the stress response, immune system impairment and increased risk of diabetes, heart in people at high risk.
    Coffee is a very popular drink in many countries. Perhaps no one stimulant is used widely and legally worldwide as coffee. Coffee is sold in many forms, granules, powders or drinks on the spot, in supermarkets, restaurants or teahouses. You can purchase at any time and buy as much as you. Coffee is one stimulant. However, some recent information to indicate conflicting arguments about the effects of these drinks. There are many who say drinking coffee reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, dementia. Others say that coffee increases blood pressure, blood sugar even cause infertility. Where is the truth?
    Last edited by poorperson1; 05-10-2013 at 12:56 AM.
    Advertising signature removed by Moderator

How to prepare Coffee Fruit Drinks at home

Quote Originally Posted by richarddenapoli View Post
    How to prepare Coffee Fruit Drinks at home
    Richard, I have yet to find a reasonably-priced outlet, except that the Bai brand seems competitive at many soft drink counters. Sozo has packets of powder available if you follow the link and drop in the code above, but even it seems to remain at novelty pricing. Please let us know if you find a better source!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads