Mixing Torani Syrup and half and half

sgt_spike

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know what parts to mix half & half and torani syrup? I have the chocolate and caramel syrups and I have half&half. I want to mix these three together to make the Internationals delight Hersey's Chocolate and caramel creamer.

Any ides?

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Experiment, taste, adjust. Repeat if necessary.

If nobody knows the real ratio, maybe start with 1T chocolate, 1T caramel, 8 oz half and half.... (Just a guess to get you started.)

sgt_spike

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! That's the plan for the weekend. I just want to see if anyone has done it and if it tastes good.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I don't know anyone who has tried to make the flavored creamer. I've seen a few people try to mix the portions of half and half and the syrups directly into their coffee. Some people get it just right, and some people
aren't very happy with the results.

Since you'll be experimenting, rather than make a big batch and risk not being happy with it, try making a smaller portion to see if you like the results. A smaller ratio would be one teaspoon of chocolate, one teaspoon of caramel, and 4 ounces of half and half. Write down your results and then add more or less until you get it just right. Just remember that The International creamers may have added ingredients in them that could alter the taste. You won't get it to be a perfect match, but you'll eventually get it the way you like it.

Rose

Last edited: