Is this drink possible?

nightshade

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey, read the following drink in a book and wondered if it was actually possible to make this drink. Grande Latte, Double Espresso, Italian Blend, Light on the froth, Heavy on the Cinnamon, Whole milk not creamer or half and half and a shot of Raspberry. Other then the excessive instructions to it, is it actually possible to make it?

Thx!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "nightshade"

Welcome!

I'm wondering why you're asking this question? Are you looking to make this item at home?

Or do you work at Starbucks and you're testing us??

Yes, it's possible to make this item.

The Italian Blend may be a problem. You'd have to get those coffee beans first.

Rose

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Usually people pull doubles for a grande latte. Just ask for a raspberry latte with whole milk. If they are using too much froth they are preparing the drink incorrectly. Hope this helps.

nightshade

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Lol, No I don't work at starbucks. I was reading a book and one of the characters ordered this, So I asked my friend that works in a coffee place to make this and she didn't even think it was possible to have a grande latte double espresso because espresso doesn't have milk

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
no...I think what they were trying to say was put a double shot in the latte. Some companies only puy one shot in every size so they can up-charge for extra shots.

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm... I will need to spend some time to attempt to make it... At first glance, it doesn't really look like it's possible. I mean, I have never tried to make anything like that with whole milk instead of cream.. I know it doesn't work well with fat free (don't ask....)..

Armani

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Well, It really seems to be interesting but I'm not much concerned about it.
I just want to know about the varients. Any book available?
Cosider it my passion!

Last edited by a moderator:

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Seems to be really nice drink. Why don't you try this at first using smallest of the quantities possible and then try with the normal quantities if it all goes well.

rohitlumar

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey nightshade,
why don't you try to make this drink & tell us about the taste. May be you get success in trying new taste. Share your experience then as well.

manroger4

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I love to drink coffee it is my most favorite drinks.I often drink it every day.I think as opposed to coffee liquor, beer.

Last edited: