Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Favorite coffee creamer?

This is a discussion on Favorite coffee creamer? within the Coffee Drinks forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Originally Posted by CanadianBrian The flavor is different and hard to describe. Not sure if it is cooled to room temperature. Have only tried it ...

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBrian View Post
    The flavor is different and hard to describe. Not sure if it is cooled to room temperature. Have only tried it a few times and was not privy to the brewing process. I just remeber that alot of sugar was involved and I am not a coffee with sugar person, even tho I do enjoy iced capps which are loaded with sweetner.
    Brian
    To me, if the coffee is of decent quality, sugar really isn't needed. Cream is different than sugar of course Yes, iced capps are pretty good. I remember Timmy's having a decent one. They still have those flavor shots you can add in?

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    You do not let it cool to room temp..it starts to boil and you can see the mixture rising...you take it off the heat for a moment till the coffee starts to settle. It is basically moving the grinds up and down through the water...it is amazing stuff! Heavy, syrupy and rich rich rich!! Some people grind cardamon in with the coffee...oh and I believe the difference between turkish and greek is that the turkish has a ton of sugar and the greek has none.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

You could be right Topher cause it was some business associates from Turkey who offered me the coffee. And yes even timmy's is offering flavor shots for their coffees.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    You do not let it cool to room temp..it starts to boil and you can see the mixture rising...you take it off the heat for a moment till the coffee starts to settle. It is basically moving the grinds up and down through the water...it is amazing stuff! Heavy, syrupy and rich rich rich!! Some people grind cardamon in with the coffee...oh and I believe the difference between turkish and greek is that the turkish has a ton of sugar and the greek has none.
    Seems like a lot of work to go through, must be worth it. I'll have to see if I can pick up the fixin's and try it myself... Although... I imagine only specialty shops have it, as I haven't seen it in the local supermarket here...

So was watching T.V. last night and saw a commercial for Baileys and coffee. Well done and like I said Baileys is the only Irish Cream to use.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBrian View Post
    So was watching T.V. last night and saw a commercial for Baileys and coffee. Well done and like I said Baileys is the only Irish Cream to use.
    Brian
    They put Marshmallows in it this time? I seem to recall a campfire commercial where they put Baileys in coffee in then they added Marshmallows.. I thought for the longest time it was actually hot chocolate until the wife pointed out to me that the bag was instant coffee....

Favorite coffee creamer?

I actually love the Cinnabun creamer from International Delight at home but when I'm at the shop I usually use half & half or Soy milk. Always put some type of flavoring syrup in though. I'm into the toasted marshmallow right now but it changed.
    Also with the Turkish & Greek coffees, I love espresso but those blends are way too rich for me but you hit the nail on the head when you said about the difference & the taste.

I have to admit that I do not drink my coffee barefoot (black). I have to use a creamer and I prefer one called Italian Sweet Cream.
    It's All About The Flavor
    The Morning Coffee Cup

I only put little bit of half and half. Only original without any artificial flavor.

Coffeemate, vanilla latte

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ads