Best Coffee for relaxation?

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I know coffee is considered an "upper" but has anyone here used to relax?

I'm thinking if you add some chocolate and some milk, it could be quite soothing.

What are some of your best "relaxing" coffee recipes?

(Oh and FYI, cheese in the coffee is NOT advisable).....

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Oddly enough, while cheese and coffee don't really go that well together, there is nothing wrong with some Doritos while you are drinking your cup of joe in the afternoon. Spicy, extra cheesy, dill pickle, all seem to go well.. Even cool ranch, although I'm pretty sure it's because it isn't actually IN the coffee... That would be a whole different ball game I think.

ppkgan

May 9, 2012
Visit site
LOL just got a visual... did any of you ever put potato chips on your sandwiches when you were a kid?

(I only do it now to teach my daughter... I don't enjoy it at all! lol)

Doritos and coffee... does anyone else see it?

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Potato chips on a sandwhich.. Yep.. And would you believe that in Mexico, McDonalds puts Doritos and Avocado on their Hamburgers? It's true :) Let me see if I can find it....

Found it!!!

http://cdn.informabtl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/DoritosMcDonalds348.jpg

Other foods that go good with coffee are obviously chocolate, anything sweet basically. Sandwiches go good, especially the Hawaiian kind that are pineapple and ham.

Attachments

• DoritosMcDonalds348.jpg
    DoritosMcDonalds348.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I used to put potato chips and green olives on my sandwiches. I liked to add the chips, put a slice of wonder bread on top and then press down to crush the chips.

WonFeri

Jun 10, 2012
Indonesia
Visit site
just careful with the mix, we know that coffee and chocolate high enough caffeine level. After you drink that, not relaxation that you get, it'll make double heart beat. Lol

Won

ppkgan

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes Doritos and avocados, another wonderful combination from south of the border! Ever have a bacon wrapped hot dog? Not sure if it would go good with coffee but I would love to try! Probably the best for me is a bagel though, with lots of cream cheese!

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Hotdog wrapped in bacon... You forgot to add the slice of processed cheddar cheese, and top it off with some 5 alarm Chili ;)

But yes, I do like to have Bagels. I find Caesar Salad wraps go well with coffee as well. Not sure why, it's a calming combination for me. Of course, I do like a good cup of coffee and Texas toast too...

ppkgan

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes and served on a street corner at 2am, they are probably the most unhealthy thing to eat, but at that time they taste soooooo good! I will admit it has been years since I have had one!

KofaCoffee

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
A few coffee places I have come across have a "Nutella Latte" and although it probably takes a few years off my lifespan, it sure is relaxing!

dmark

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]The best recipe for making coffee delicious is adding some chocolate chips to it and also making it chilled with ice cubes and shaking in grinder, one will really enjoy the taste of this cold coffee. I like this coffee so much and i feel so relax after taking it you also try it. You will enjoy it and feeling relax.[/FONT]

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "kofaCoffee"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website!. We're glad you found us.

Could you tell me how they make the "Nutella Latte?" Do they use Nutella or a hazelnut flavoring?

Rose

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello "kofaCoffee"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website!. We're glad you found us.

Could you tell me how they make the "Nutella Latte?" Do they use Nutella or a hazelnut flavoring?

Rose

I'd be interested in knowing this as well. And hey, in terms of something not being good for you, everything in moderation :) Absolutely anything you can name is bad for you if you get too much of it. Moderation is key..

And hey, our time here on the planet is limited, so we need to enjoy the things that make us feel good while we can. Remember, you can't take it with you! (Although in some cultures they have tried)