Anyone have experience with a Swift

Hi all, I am hoping that some people have some experience using a swift. We have a Robur E and another Mazzer(doser flat blade) forget the name, which we grind on demand with. It makes a mess. For anyone wondering we found that the Robur makes better coffee and requires less adjustment. Ease of use is a bonus also. We use a two group Wega Greenline. Mostly milk based coffee. We will keep the other grinders in service. I am wondering if the swift can swap between each blend-hopper easily without the need to purge much of the last used beans. I imagine that the grinds in the blades would need to be purged but does it also have a deep throat. Are we talking 30g or upwards of 50g more? Also I have heard that it can be somewhat inconsistent with dosing, Is this easy to overcome. I don't know if it will be compatible with our group handles. Any advice appreciated, cheers

I found out some info today. The grinder actually has two sets of grinding blades and just share the Shute. This seems better, with less of a need to purge grinds when swapping between hoppers. They also only have one button for each hopper. So can only be set for a double or single on each chamber, which seems a limitation. Also I believe that you can not simply add some more coffee when the machine underdosers. I was assured that the machine doses quite reliable but I am not particularly convinced. I am told that on paper the Wegas pf will fit although the importer says that from memory there may be an issue and to send them one to double check. Not very impressed with that. It's 5 K here so you would think that they should get hold of one and find out for sure themselves. I am after all running my business not theirs. Blades are $250 and was told they are ceramic conicles but other documentation says they are flat blade so....