Super-Automatic for Small Operation - Expertise Requested

ellersj

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have gleaned a ton of great information from this forum over the past few months, but am now in need of your opinions directly.

I am toying with the idea of opening a small cafe (more of a glorified concession stand really), on the grounds of a high dollar greenhouse here in Wisconsin, that services well over 35,000 clients over the course of 6 months. Going on the assumption that the idea to open a small cafe targeted to the greenhouse customers is a good one, I would like to purchase a SuperAutomatic Espresso Machine that will do the following:

1. Make a decent cup of espresso (Does not have to be THE BEST CUP EVER, but certainly must be enjoyable)
2. Make additional coffee drinks such as Lattes and Cappuccinos (more versatility the better).
3. Require little maintenance (ie be solidly constructed and made for commercial use)
4. Be capable of handling the riggers of intense use during the morning rush.

My budget is upwards of $5000 (U.S. dollars).

Any input from those experienced with SuperAutomatics would be greatly appreciated. I anticipate this piece of equipment to be a major money maker for this small business so I would like to get the best one I can afford.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Be well.