New Machine Cost

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello
I am looking to buy a brand new coffee machine for my persona use. I currently make coffee manually at home but I am now thinking getting hold of a coffee machine. I know I do have the option of buying a second hand coffee machine too but I always believe that one should invest in brand new items because that pays you off for a long, long time. So what is the cost of a new, quality coffee machine (to be used for domestic purpose).
:smile: :smile: :smile:

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I am extremely sorry for not being able to reply in this thread. Since I had started this thread, so I really feel guilty now. I am really looking to buy a coffee machine but the past whole month had been so hectic for me that I didn't have time really to think about my new coffee machine and that's why I almost forgot about this thread.

Oh, I should elaborate that I am looking to buy an Espresso as "eldub" asked me.
:coffee1:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi "btreath9082"

Did I read in another thread that you drink Nescafe instant coffee?

If you're eventually planning to buy an espresso machine, it will be quite a change for you. Do you drink espresso or espresso based drinks when you go out? (cappucchinos, lattes, mochas etc.) I have a feeling you're going to need to do some research when the time comes to decide on a coffee maker.

Keep in mind if you get an espresso machine, you'll enjoy it more if you buy a grinder and use freshly roasted beans too.

It's good that you've joined the Coffee Forum.....we have plenty of information here!

Rose