Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-09-2012 07:40 AM #1
Saeco Incanto Sirius - PLEASE HELP!!
Hi, I have had my Saeco Incanto Sirius for a couple of years. Yesterday the brew unit got stucked. Managed to remove it using youtube and How to Remove a Stuck Brew Unit.
Only thing now is that the brew unit will not reset. Please look at the attached image, my machine does not have the switch (image from gaggia machine). Is it supposed to have a switch? I have tried to trick the unit to reset itself by using a piece of paper as in the video but no luck
Also, there is a loose wire inside the unit, just inside the door to the right side above the door hinge.
- By pilot_65 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2009, 10:56 AM
- By JerseyGuy in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 103Last Post: 07-10-2008, 07:31 AM
- By pilot_65 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2007, 09:47 PM
- By joecricket in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2006, 06:52 AM
- By jdammand in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2005, 02:34 PM
Search tags for this page
brew unit blocked saeco sirius,
how to remove a stuck brew unit,
how to remove brew unit of saeco incanto sirus machine,
machine a cafe saeco incanto sirius,
pe?as da cafeteira expresso saeco incanto,
saeco espresso machines reset,
saeco incanto forum,
saeco incanto sirius,
saeco incanto sirius brew unit stuck,
saeco jncanto youtube,
saeco sirius reset
Click on a term to search for related topics.