Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Permanent Coffee Filter
- 11-28-2012 09:14 PM #1
Permanent Coffee Filter
I am looking to buy a permanent coffee filter with a top diameter in the 5-5.5" range. All the permanent coffee filters I have found so far are around 4.5" in diameter, which from what I gather is the size you need for a standard 8-12 cup coffee maker.
Do they make larger sizes? If so, where can I find them?
Thanks in advance.
P.S. In case you're wondering, I'm not going to be using this coffee filter to make coffee. I need it to fit a 5" container in order to use it to filter homemade soymilk.
- 11-28-2012 09:14 PM # ADS
- 12-02-2012 04:46 PM #2
ii was in the same boat, have a older mr.coffee that takes a weird size filter, even on mr.coffee site they didnt offer a gold tone filter.
- 12-02-2012 08:45 PM #3
It's not cheap but perhaps the Kone filter by Able Brewing would work for you? It is designed to work in a Chemex. I couldn't find any specs but I'm sure if you emailed them they would be happy to send you the top diameter.
I can't post a link yet but just look for it at ablebrewing [dot] com
- 12-03-2012 09:21 AM #4
- 12-11-2012 08:58 AM #5
Just for the record, and to prevent sudden heart attacks, the $125 Able Kone is coated in 18K gold! The stainless version is still a pricey but approachable $60.
- 12-12-2012 12:57 AM #6
Kenco vending is an expert in coffee vending machine since last fifteen years. You can contact them by phone or email with your complete requirements you will definitely get your problem resolved.
Call us today on 01494 785808
- By mcc in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:17 AM
- By 1234567i in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:31 PM
- By Milla in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:58 AM
- By Lukum in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2006, 04:39 PM