Permanent Coffee Filter

coffee_coffee

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy a permanent coffee filter with a top diameter in the 5-5.5" range. All the permanent coffee filters I have found so far are around 4.5" in diameter, which from what I gather is the size you need for a standard 8-12 cup coffee maker.

Do they make larger sizes? If so, where can I find them?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. In case you're wondering, I'm not going to be using this coffee filter to make coffee. I need it to fit a 5" container in order to use it to filter homemade soymilk.

hotrod351

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
ii was in the same boat, have a older mr.coffee that takes a weird size filter, even on mr.coffee site they didnt offer a gold tone filter.

EspressoErb

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
It's not cheap but perhaps the Kone filter by Able Brewing would work for you? It is designed to work in a Chemex. I couldn't find any specs but I'm sure if you emailed them they would be happy to send you the top diameter.

I can't post a link yet but just look for it at ablebrewing [dot] com

coffee_coffee

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
It's not cheap but perhaps the Kone filter by Able Brewing would work for you? It is designed to work in a Chemex. I couldn't find any specs but I'm sure if you emailed them they would be happy to send you the top diameter.

I can't post a link yet but just look for it at ablebrewing [dot] com

Thanks for the suggestion EspressoErb. Unfortunately $125 (!) is out of my price range.

I will keep looking...

EspressoErb

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Just for the record, and to prevent sudden heart attacks, the $125 Able Kone is coated in 18K gold! The stainless version is still a pricey but approachable $60.

kencovending

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Kenco vending is an expert in coffee vending machine since last fifteen years. You can contact them by phone or email with your complete requirements you will definitely get your problem resolved.

Call us today on 01494 785808