LaCimbali M30 Classic info and for sale

Hitches

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I have this LaCimbali M30 Classic is is a C/2 series. all original and works great needs a good cleaning i have all the original books and parts list for the machine. looking to sell it i got it from a mobile Coffee shop Trailer i bought and have no need for it. would anyone be interested in this machine around mid 90's but in good shape. used-1997-used_coffee_trailer-concession_trailer_for_coffee__and__and__espresso-usedconcessiontr.jpgused-1997-used_coffee_trailer-concession_trailer_for_coffee__and__and__espresso-usedconcessiontr.jpg

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Hitches"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Please....when you sell your LaCimbali M30 Classic, please post a message here to let us know that it's sold. That way, people won't keep asking about it.

Rose

Hitches

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
here are some more pictures i have the original brochure and info guide that came with Machine. make any offer on this if interested. IMAG1341.jpgIMAG1342.jpgIMAG1343.jpg

coffee_and_beer

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello Hitches,

How much are you looking to make on the M30? I'm interested.

Thanks,
coffee_and_beer (Jim)

I have this LaCimbali M30 Classic is is a C/2 series. all original and works great needs a good cleaning i have all the original books and parts list for the machine. looking to sell it i got it from a mobile Coffee shop Trailer i bought and have no need for it. would anyone be interested in this machine around mid 90's but in good shape.View attachment 774View attachment 775