Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking for a Quality, Fairly Easy to Use Espresso Machine

This is a discussion on Looking for a Quality, Fairly Easy to Use Espresso Machine within the Coffee and Espresso Machines forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Now that makes sense to your price range. If you are serving that low number of cup, it would be better to own high end ...

Now that makes sense to your price range.
    If you are serving that low number of cup, it would be better to own high end home use espresso Machine.

I would recommend Rancilio Silvia Espresso machine.

This machine is high quality Semi - Automatic machine.

New V3 Rancilio Silvia PID Dual Display Bottomless Handle VST 22 mm Basket | eBay

This one is with Pid and would be perfect for your work and makes very high quality espresso ....
    This machine is easy to maintain and will last very long time.

Good Luck...

2. # ADS

Thank you for the information. I have never purchased anything from ebay because I have been worried I would not get a "new" item or it would be defective and a warranty would not come with an item ordered from ebay. I am not even sure how ebay works. I could maybe look for this machine somewhere else. How do you know that the machines you are recommending are good quality machines? Do you sell the machines or just experience? I appreciate your help, but I would like to know how you know what machines to recommend to me and which ones to not.

Happy New Year!

espresso

Quote Originally Posted by Kooler View Post
    Thank you for the information. I have never purchased anything from ebay because I have been worried I would not get a "new" item or it would be defective and a warranty would not come with an item ordered from ebay. I am not even sure how ebay works. I could maybe look for this machine somewhere else. How do you know that the machines you are recommending are good quality machines? Do you sell the machines or just experience? I appreciate your help, but I would like to know how you know what machines to recommend to me and which ones to not.

Happy New Year!
    I am a coffee lover before I purchased coffee house.
    I went through few espresso machine before I settled on more expensive one at home.
    Of course, this recommendation is my preference of brand and quality of machine.
    There are much better and more expensive machines out there and they all do great job but on my own opinion, this machine is built like very low volume commercial machine and it is easy to get parts for since it is one of the most popular machines out there. The price used to be way over 1,000 dollars with PID installed but now because of ebay and other online sites, the price have came down considerably.
    I can't say it is much Superior then Miele system but this one gives more control to users and also much cheaper.

I do not sell machines however i was thinking of start rebuilding some of the commercial machine for my hobby which I am not sure if I will .....

Interesting. I appreciate your help. I am curious, if you recommend the Rancilio Silvia Espresso machine, what about the other machines you recommended in your earlier posts? Do you have experience with those? When you buy from eBay, how do you know that you are getting a new machine? what do you do about the warranty? I have never purchased anything from eBay, so I am not sure how it all works and where people get what they sell on eBay.

You wanted to have something you can have control. The others are more of automatic machines which it make your cup of espresso with touch of button. Not much control.

I always buy and sell on ebay. Most of the new machine sellers are dealers. Contact them directly and ask their warranty policy. Always stay with seller with high positive feed back and make sure they sell alot of things on ebay. When they sell many things, they will want to be good to you. Stay away from the cheapest seller average priced seller with good standing with ebay would be better choice. I normally buy expensive items from very trusted seller who has store and also high positive feed.

If you want me to help you to decide which seller, I will. Just message me with ebay advertisement.

Good luck

That helps, thanks. I just do a search for the machine you suggested, create an account, and start asking away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ads