Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: rebuilding Espresso Machine...
- 12-25-2012 05:37 PM #1
rebuilding Espresso Machine...
I love coffee business... I love everything about it.... I have been in retail business since I was around 16 years old. My parents are first generation Americans and only way they could find job was to create their own. I was their child and always worked at their store and ended up having my own business. Geeze.... lol ... Enough of my life story...
I have seen people rebuilding older high end Espresso machine and using them... It looked pretty interesting and I am pretty good with my hands and was thinking about rebuilding and maybe selling these. Anyone here have experience of doing this? I don't know if I want to just sell but doing this as hobby.
Is it hard get parts for older faema, brazillia and other high end italian, french, spanish and american made espresso machine?
Also their manuals and their electric diagram?
I would really appreciate the help....
- By abbycole in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 29Last Post: 03-25-2013, 05:59 PM
- By JenInTO in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2012, 06:52 AM
- By pato_85 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2011, 10:33 PM
- By murtle545 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 30Last Post: 04-19-2008, 06:49 AM
- By Brentano in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Search tags for this page
pavoni espresso machine rebuilders
Click on a term to search for related topics.