Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-26-2012 08:53 AM #1
Nespresso - Fiddling with water amount
I just got a Nespresso machine(Essenza C99) for christmas, and I've just had my first cup. It was good, but a bit on the thin side. So I'm looking for a way to make it stronger. I can read in the manuel, that I can adjust the amount of water used. But will that make the espresso stronger, or will it just make the amount of espresso smaller?
I'm using the Essenza, but I'm thinking that its the same principle for all Nespresso machines.
- By jsitz in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2007, 10:42 AM
- By bobneaves in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2007, 02:34 PM
- By echandra in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2006, 07:03 AM
- By MatthiasPyck in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2006, 05:08 AM
- By in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Search tags for this page
adjust the amount of water in nespresso virtuoline,
adjust water amount per brew on nespressp,
adjusting water on nespresso,
how to adjust the smount of water on a nespresso machine,
how to adjust the water in nespresso virtuoline,
how to customise water amount in nespresso machine,
ideal water amount for nespresso,
nespresso adjusting amount of water,
nespresso change water amount,
nespresso coffee amount problem,
nespresso pod change water amount,
water adjustment nespresso
Click on a term to search for related topics.