Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-26-2012, 09:53 AM #1
Nespresso - Fiddling with water amount
I just got a Nespresso machine(Essenza C99) for christmas, and I've just had my first cup. It was good, but a bit on the thin side. So I'm looking for a way to make it stronger. I can read in the manuel, that I can adjust the amount of water used. But will that make the espresso stronger, or will it just make the amount of espresso smaller?
I'm using the Essenza, but I'm thinking that its the same principle for all Nespresso machines.
- By jsitz in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2007, 10:42 AM
- By bobneaves in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2007, 03:34 PM
- By echandra in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2006, 07:03 AM
- By MatthiasPyck in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2006, 05:08 AM
- By in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Search tags for this page
adjust water amount per brew on nespressp,
how do i adjust the amount of water in the delohghi nespresso machine,
how much water for recommended for nespresso expresso,
how to change water quantity in nespresso,
how to set amount on nespresso machine,
ideal water amount for nespresso,
nespresso change water amount,
nespresso water flow reduction,
nesspreso set water amouny,
nesspresso howto alter amount
Click on a term to search for related topics.