Video: How to repair a Saeco

Dr944S2

Jan 8, 2013
Rastatt, Germany
Visit site
Hi,

the video gives you a step by step tutorial how to repair a Saeco coffee maker. The error in this video is a very typical one. The motor of the brew group is running too slow. This error results most times from a broken power transistor in the electronics. The video shows you how to open the machine, how you find the error and how to replace the broken parts:

The video has a German soundtrack but English subtitles are added to YouTube. If you don't see them by default, watch the video directly at YouTube and press the CC-button below the frame.

Enjoy it,

Jürgen

Last edited:

Dr944S2

Jan 8, 2013
Rastatt, Germany
Visit site
maybe letting us know who you are might help understand why you posted this on here.... but whatever the reason is... WELCOME!!!!!!

Hi,

I am from Germany, usually I make HowTo videos for repairing cars. Recently our Saeco coffee maker was broken and we made a video on the repair. Looking around in the Web I have seen, that a lot of Saeco coffee machines have the same problem. Thus I thought, posting the video would help other Saeco users.
But as new user, I am not allowed to post the link for the video directly.

Best regards,

Jürgen

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Thanks... cool hobby you have there.... I have 2004 bmw that I have smashed when I was driving drunk.... lol.... It has been sitting on my drive way collecting snow... :( .... I better get that fixed soon...

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Whenever I need to fix something, I always look online to see if someone already has posted a video. It's always helpful to see what to do, rather than try to figure it out for myself. I appreciate seeing helpful hints before I start taking things apart, (and trying to get them back together).

Rose