Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-09-2013 06:03 AM #1
Bunn Velocity: 4.5oz cup markings?
So, I just did a measurement test to determine how many ounces each marking on the side of my Bunn Velocity Brew's pot is, and the value is 4.5oz.
How does this make any sense?
- 01-09-2013 07:34 AM #2
You'll never find a coffee brewer that measures a true 8 ounces for a cup.
When people used to drink coffee in dainty cups and saucers, those little cups only held 4 or 6 ounces. A cup of coffee was never a full 8 ounce cup.
Some coffee makers use the 6 ounce cup as a measure and some use a 4 ounce cup. (And some seem to randomly place the cup markings on the sides of the coffee makers)
That's why it's safer to use a standard measuring cup to measure the amount of water you want to use and then adjust the amount of coffee you use.....and once you get it the way you like it, keep doing it the same way and you'll be fine.
- By JonMcK in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2011, 07:37 PM
- By stewartlittle in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2007, 10:38 AM
- By stewartlittle in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2007, 07:44 AM
- By schariratanaprakorn in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2005, 08:56 AM
- By meli in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2004, 05:15 PM
Search tags for this page
bunn coffee maker how many ounces in a cup,
bunn how many scoops?,
bunn velocity brew how many scoops of coffee,
can i make 2 cups of coffee in bunn velocity brew st,
trifecta bunn how many ounces can it brew
Click on a term to search for related topics.