Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: most common french press
- 02-08-2013 01:34 PM #1
most common french press
I am planning on making a little accessory for a french press for fun/beer money. I have 2 questions.
1. I was wondering what the most common french press is (as my accessory will most likely only fit one type). A quick google reveals it would be a bodum product, but which one?
2. Would a food grade silicone have any affect on the taste? I have read a few people refusing to drink any coffee that has come in contact with plastic because of the taste. Would plastic be an issue or should I stick with stainless?
Thanks for your help in advance!
- 02-08-2013 01:34 PM # ADS
- 02-08-2013 01:58 PM #2
Definitely stainless steel. Also Bodum products are nice but I think they are bit pricy.....
- By topher in forum Coffee TableReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2010, 04:12 PM
- By jason3t3 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2010, 06:05 AM
- By Baugo in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 12Last Post: 03-23-2007, 03:18 AM
- By Ron in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 33Last Post: 08-16-2006, 05:19 AM
- By in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2005, 03:46 PM