Which machine will be perfect for my office?

kencovending

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

All coffee experts here, I need your help. I am planning to purchase a new coffee machine for my office. I want a stylish and contemporary look, easy to use and maintain.

Nowadays different coffee machines and brands are available in the market. I am confused and unable to make a right decision.

I saw some machines like Cappuccino machine, Jura GIGA X7, Jura C9 and Korinto coffee machine. Which one will be perfect for my office?

Need your advice…

Thanks.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I think either machine(jura brand) will work. And Korinto also seems to be very nice machine. I guess all depends on what you are trying to accomplish and how many cups you want to be able to serve day.

Jura c9 is clearly a home machine. I would say less then 50 cups a day would work but if you want more then 50 I would go with Giga x7.

Korinto (depends on the model) is clearly a commercial grade. If you are going to use more then 50 cup per day, this would work as well... But I think there are huge price differences....

Good luck....

By the way, all of these machines are pretty easy to maintain....

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Kenco Vending"

Why are you asking about recommendations for a coffee machine for your office, when you sell coffee makers, and supplies?

After reading some of your other posts, I'm getting the impression that you're trying to use the Coffee Forum to promote your business.

Am I right or am I wrong?

Rose

rohitlumar

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Kenwood CM 70, Philips HD 7540 coffee maker are I think the best coffee maker for office purpose as it cheap. A coffee maker machine is really necessary in office as every one is great fan of Coffee and needs it time to time during work.