Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-20-2013 12:57 AM #1
Saeco Odea Giro Plus - blinking fast exclamation point
Welcome. I have a problem regarding expresu Saeco Odea Giro Plus. I made a mistake when connecting the plug to the meter when I cleaned it and plugged it by accident (in a hurry) is not a 3 and the 2 pins and run express and pump. Then he started flashing red exclamation point in a intense, indicating that there is no water in circulation. When I noticed incorrect connection and changed the relevant, the problem has not gone away. I descale, pump water pumps water and the steam comes out but still blinking exclamation point and you can not make coffee. It looks like the meter that is not informed that the water is in circulation. This may be something else to do, is somehow able to reset the electronics? Can it hurt the control module? I hope not. Please help me. Thanks in advance for any idea. Sorry for my English.
- 02-20-2013 08:42 AM #2
If your owners manual doesn't tell you how to do it, you'll probably need to call Saeco customer service and find out how to reset the machine.
You can also explore FixYa and see if anyone else has had the same problem. I've found solutions to "fix it" things there.
Product Problem Support, Troubleshooting Help & Repair Solutions ? FixYa
Is this your coffee machine? This video may help:
Last edited by PinkRose; 02-20-2013 at 08:44 AM.
- By vancity2010 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2013, 09:55 AM
- By 3CatsNoMice in forum Deals and SpecialsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 04:27 AM
- By vancity2010 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2011, 07:18 PM
- By lrjensen in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2008, 02:28 PM
- By ibselec in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Search tags for this page
red light flashing on saeco talea,
saeco odea flash 2 alarm,
saeco odea giro plus flash red light,
saeco odea giro plus troubleshooting,
saeco odea giro problems,
saeco odea go exclamation flashing,
saeco odea go water pump,
saeco odea steam not working,
saeco xsmall steam exclamation blinking fast,
why do i have a flashing red light on my saeco vm plus
Click on a term to search for related topics.