Instant Coffee Machine Help

This is a discussion on Instant Coffee Machine Help within the Coffee and Espresso Machines forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Hello everyone. Wonderful site here with so many knowledgeable people. My question is that I have instant coffee that I would like to place in ...

Instant Coffee Machine Help

Hello everyone. Wonderful site here with so many knowledgeable people. My question is that I have instant coffee that I would like to place in businesses, like Deli's and Gas stations. I could give the packet as and have the customer make the cup themselves but I was looking for a solution where if there was a machine, I can place a lot of instant coffee and hot water and have a cup ready made for the customer. I have looked and looked but I don't believe there is a machine out there that will have instant coffee easily made with a push of a button.

I have thought of taking my instant coffee and physically placing it in a K-Cup and giving these businesses a Kureig Machine to sell the instant coffee. But from what I am hearing that process doesn't exactly work since K-Cup generally are used with ground coffee. Does it work? I've looked on the internet with mixed answers.

I would sincerely appreciate any help that can move me out of this predicament.

-Omar

2. # ADS

Ads