Best Commercial Super Automatic Espresso Machines

jcddouglas

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for an espresso machine that has dual coffee grinders built in (so I can offer regular and decaf espresso), automatically pulls the espresso shot and disposes of it in a built-in bin, has a hot water dispenser built-in (most do), and has the automatic steam wand that automatically shuts off when the milk is at the desired temp. I've discovered that these options indicate that I'm wanting a super-automatic espresso machine (I believe) but I don't need it to dispense the milk for me as I will be making the rest of the drink myself (I know that many times the milk side of it is optional). Also, being a commercial machine, I'd like for the machine to be able to connect to a water line and a drain. Therefore, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a commercial brand/model that would have enough output for a busy cafe at a reasonable price; preferably between $5,000-$15,000. I appreciate any information!

Last edited:

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
There are tons of them out there and it would be more close to 15k depends on how many cup you are planning on serving.
I would recommend to talk to company in your area. Most of them are good and durable but you will eventually need servicing on those. You would want to purchase a machine that can be serviced without huge down time.

Good luck