Cold Coffee Machine

Kakistos153

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
My fianceé and i bought a coffee maker in target about a week ago to replace our old machine because the old one was producing very lukewarm coffee. The first few days it was great but now its also starting to produce colder and colder coffee. My fianceé and i both live for our morning cup of coffee and its very that its coming out so cold. Does anyone know what could be causing the coffee to be so cold or have any suggestions on how to get it hotter.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Kakistos153"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

What kind of coffee maker do you have?

Are you using a thermal carafe? If so, the coffee would be hotter it you fill the carafe with hot water to warm it up, let it sit for a few minutes, dump it out, and then make your coffee.

Of course, there may be a problem with your coffee maker. Target has a nice return policy. You may need to return it.

Rose

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Hey Kakistos. Welcome aboard.
I think your new coffee machine is broken or not working properly.
Stay away from cheaper made machines. Also sometimes you can get much better coffee with pour over coffee maker. That way you can control the temp of your coffee.

Good Luck

Flori

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
you may want to check if that coffee machine is still under warranty and send it back if possible for repair. hope it would be fixed soon.

flori
blogger, coffeeloversofworld.com