french press accessory

carreli7

May 7, 2004
Visit site
Hey there,

I was in one of my local kitchen stores in BC the other day and I came across The Coffee Cozy, it's thermal insulator to the French press. This thing is amazing, it is made of neoprene, the wetsuit stuff and let me tell you , it works like a charm and fits like a glove. I've bought one for all my family and friends cause it's killer. I've seen a couple of other ones similar but nothing like this one. It looks really good. I can't stand the fact that my coffee goes cold in the french press, I stopped using it for this one reason. But I've brought it out of the closet I tell you. go to www.coffeecozy.com and you can see it for yourself, you can even buy it directly from them and shipping is free from for anyone in North America.

I've been using it now for over 2 weeks and I can't believe the difference.

happy drinking

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
only thing is that you are supposed to transfer the brewed coffee to a thermos after brewing so that you do not over extract your coffee.

carreli7

May 7, 2004
Visit site
i read ya

yeah, I read you, but I don't have a thermos and this is way cheaper. Plus I don't let it sit there too long maybe 30 mins, I work from home so I leave it sitting around and then I go back to it. And it's nice that I don't have to keep making more.