Small office espresso machine recommendations

poison

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'd recommend an astra pro, it's easily capable of servicing an office, and robustly (over) built. But if you want auto, just grab a second or whatever fits your budget at Costco.

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
In an office, it is recommended to use an easy to use, not expensive, cannot occupy lot of space, little maintenance, and so easy to clean espresso machine. Just make sure that the office worker can get back on his job without delay while waiting for the espresso drink.
Anyway, you may try Nespresso Citiz.

CoffeyshopChris

Apr 22, 2013
Memphis,TN
Visit site
For a small office you probably do not want to go with a semi-automatic espresso machine. Your employees would spend all day grinding beans, tamping, and pulling shots. An automatic espresso machine would probably be a safer bet. I would also recommend a machine that does more than just espresso shots ( give your employees a little more variety) but that depends on your budget. The site I work with has a price matching policy, as well as free shipping & a good selection of well known automatic espresso machines here. Email me at chris [at] coffeyshopespresso[dot] com & I'd be happy to help you out.

All the best,

Chris

Indesio

Sep 22, 2012
Barakaldo
Visit site
As CoffeeJunkie said, a super automatic machine is the choice. Now i got at home a Krups 8260, almost the same as my old 7250 (now at grandmom's). Easy to use, to clean and very aceptable espresso. At home we call it the caffeine vending, just push and enjoy.

Salu2.
Indesio.