Brewing with steam?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "bigmike"

That's an unusual type of coffee brewer.

Did you stumble upon it as you were exploring the Internet, or are you affiliated with the inventor or investors?

By the way, Welcome to the Coffee Forums!

Rose

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
You can make espresso using steam pressure. The pressurized steam is forced through coffee from ground to a fine powder. A non-electronic steam pressure brewing device called Moka Pots is one of these devices. Moka Pots is good and low cost alternative for brewing espresso at home. The method of brewing in this device creates an extremely concentrated brew in a short period of time.

Surfer

Jun 18, 2011
Boca Raton, FL
Visit site
You can make espresso using steam pressure. The pressurized steam is forced through coffee from ground to a fine powder. A non-electronic steam pressure brewing device called Moka Pots is one of these devices. Moka Pots is good and low cost alternative for brewing espresso at home. The method of brewing in this device creates an extremely concentrated brew in a short period of time.
Moka steam pressure forces the water up through the grounds.... it doesn't brew by "steaming the grounds"

Bigmike

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I just came acrossed it, I have used kickstarter before but not indiegogo. I am in no way a coffee expert, but I do love the stuff! I have never heard of steam brewing before, just wondering if anyone thinks might be a good investment?

Last edited: