Ambex YM-2 for sale

cwpiszczek

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
image (2).jpegimage (6).jpegimage (8).jpegimage (4).jpegAMBEX YM-2 Coffee Roaster has been sold.

Includes 4" exhaust piping and clamps, propane conversion kit (currently set for natural gas). Machine is clean and recently put in new motor. Roasted small scale at home. New Price for roaster $6900.00, asking $5000.00 (negotiable) for roaster and spare equipment.

SOLD

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I'm not sure how many posts a new member needs to make before he or she can post a photo.

Sometimes it looks like people can do it right away, and other times it looks like they need to make a few posts first.

However it works out, photos are a great help when people are trying to sell their equipment.

cwpiszczek

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Roaster is located in Wichita, KS.

I am currently traveling but will e-mail/post pics as soon as I get home on the 18th. Sorry for the delay.

Roaster is still for sale.

cwpiszczek

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Is the roaster still for sale? What is making you sell it ... is something wrong with it or are you just upgrading?

Roaster is still for sale and there is nothing wrong with it. I purchased it 9 months ago from a local coffee shop with the intention of opening my own shop. Have since gotten extremely busy with my "real" job and decided to part with the machine and equipment (brewers/grinders/airpots).

Probably roasted about 200 lbs of coffee on it since I purchased it.

It's a good looking machine.

lovethatcoffee

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a few other questions for you, sorry! What year is the roaster, where are you, is it set up for the software and what are asking for it? What are you asking for the other equipment (grinders, brewers, etc..) Thx!