Self-Repair-Help-Site (in german)

Janko

Dec 8, 2004
Visit site
Hello all,
my name is Janko and my english is very bad ;)
in Germany I am "domestic-appliances-technicians" (is this the right word *g*)and have there an InterNet side for free support. As far as I can say with my bad English, I am gladly ready to help. Look in addition on my site www.teamhack.de. Repair-manuals also to other devices one can also downloaden there. In the forum further experienced technicians are those gladly to help can with technical difficulties...

Translate with google :-D

Janko

Casilias

Jun 1, 2021
Visit site
It is very good that you are developing, have a website for your business and so on. But this is an English-language forum, and your site is in German. I even if I needed would still not understand anything there, as most visitors to this forum who do not know German. You may need to translate your site so that you can reach a larger audience and increase your customer base. Link it https://isaccurate.com/german-translation-services , here you will find a lot of good translation agencies with the reviews to them. I think it is very useful site because there you can also find all the general info and prices. They will probably help you with your site.

Last edited:

Reeanner

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for advice, Casilias! And I agree, with you, that in this situation it is best to use amharic english translate for a better understanding. Moreover, with the development of information technology and artificial intelligence, such services can provide the high-quality professional translation. I very often use similar applications and am always pleased with the result.

Last edited: