Saeco Odea Go Plus For sale. Brand New.

cAPSLOCK

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
*SOLD* Saeco Odea Go Plus For sale. Brand New.

I have an extra one of these for sale brand new in the box... unopend. I listed it for $320 on ebay. It's a good little machine for small monies.

SOLD.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
No problem.

People post things for sale all of the time.

We need everyone's help in keeping track of whether the items are sold or not. A quick message telling us the status is always appreciated.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site

cAPSLOCK

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Does it seem like an unreasonable amount i see several having been sold for $499ish? And I didnt change my shipping, I wonder what happened? I will check.

cAPSLOCK

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Oh good. You scared me lol. Yes I hope it gets bid up at least a little bit over 320. But if it does sell for that I am OK with it.

Its weird. I had a bid for 320 all week. I wish I could remember the persons name. It disappeared. Frankly I would not want to be a frequent eBay seller. The costs plus risks they put on the sellers are scary. And then someone is allowed to retract a bid without any notification or explanation to me at all. This auction has been a bit of a negative experience for me.

Ah well someone will get a good deal on a coffee machine. :)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I hope you'll find a buyer real soon. Since it's new and still in the box, the right person will come along and scoop it up.

In the meantime, you're welcome to keep this thread active in case some of our members are interested in your Saeco Odea Go Plus.

Rose