Turkish coffee grinder ?

tazzadiluna

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
If you have one that is adjustable to a really fine grind, it's worth a try! If it works, make sure you only use it for coffee only, though, unless you want to have coffee-flavored pepper after that. Or if you've already used it for pepper and want to start using it for coffee, grind dry rice to clean it, I don't think you should wash it. If it doesn't work, I've read good things about Sozen Turkish grinders.

Turkishcoffeeman

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Of course it's worth to try however I think it will not work. It is really hard to grind to Turkish fine degree with any grinder. Sozen grinders work well if you adjust it well. You should have enough time and energy for grinding :) But when you have a sip from your coffee you will just relax and enjoy

Bob_E

Dec 14, 2013
Michigan
Visit site
I was just thinking I could pick up a pepper grinder about anywhere, but preliminary tests with one of those disposable plastic type pepper grinders came out fairly coarse.

tazzadiluna

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't drink Turkish coffee often, so I just buy the pre-ground canned type when I do. I know, I know... Anyway, I remember someone had a Sozen and they said they're great and they last for a while; that the coffee tastes better when the mill is well seasoned.