For Sale: Ambiente Espresso/Grinders/Other Equipment

jbrooks

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I have two of these from a large coffee franchise that closed in a mall and I love them. They are in excellent condition and work flawlessly. I also purchased bunn grinders and coffee machines, Ice maker, a chiller. Pretty much the whole store. I was going to do mobile coffee, but my current business is taking alot of my time. I would entertain selling one of the Ambiente PS units along with coffee machine/s bunn grinder/s. We use one of the Ambiente PS's and its fantastic. I have the programming card and the chefs card as well. These are great for fast easy service. You can train anyone to run them and the cards give all the programming flexability for grind , temp...etc the chefs card makes running the business side simple for commerce. If you know anything about these you will know they are in the majority of coffee houses in the US. They are powerful workhorses that are designed for ease of use, speed, and consistency. They are not cheap ! On the other hand,...I was lucky to get two of them. I only need one. If your interested in one and any of my other equipment you can call me at 630-400-6767 and discuss. I posted pics. The grinders and the coffee machine of which I have two of each. I have six carafes for the coffe machines. download.jpgCOFFEE MACHINE.pngdownload (2).jpg

Attachments

• photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    609 KB · Views: 191
  • bunn coffee grinder.jpg
    bunn coffee grinder.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 157
Last edited: