Saeco Odea problems losing prime and water valve NOOP

ibs740

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello All,

There are 2 problems. 1. When I select the strongest brew strength the liquid output will start fairly strong and then begin to sputter and eventually dribble before stopping because the water priming is lost. If I select the lowest or middle strength setting the coffee stream is strong and doesn't lose priming. The filter disc in the piston of the brew group is clean. The problem is the same with the disc freshly cleaned or a bit dirty.

2. The water valve sometimes works. If I turn the knob to on it may work but usually doesn't. Jiggling the knob eventually turns the pump on. This makes re-priming the water circuit very hard.

thanks

Kimkong

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Same water valve problem for me do you fix? Please help.

Hello All,

There are 2 problems. 1. When I select the strongest brew strength the liquid output will start fairly strong and then begin to sputter and eventually dribble before stopping because the water priming is lost. If I select the lowest or middle strength setting the coffee stream is strong and doesn't lose priming. The filter disc in the piston of the brew group is clean. The problem is the same with the disc freshly cleaned or a bit dirty.

2. The water valve sometimes works. If I turn the knob to on it may work but usually doesn't. Jiggling the knob eventually turns the pump on. This makes re-priming the water circuit very hard.

thanks
heve seme issus the water valve some time dont start the pump dont know why, it like not send the commend to the pump....

Kimkong

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Sensor board is defect I replace a 10k resistor (burn) the value is close to 12k this is why I have intermitant problem.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    926.4 KB · Views: 599