DOLCE GUSTO code

ursicak

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi there :cool:

I would be very happy if anyone sends me the code from inside the box of Dolce Gusto capsules. It is the 12 digit code (numbers and letters).

Thank you in advance :grin:

tazzadiluna

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I just read that they are discontinuing this program, because people don't bother using the codes as it takes too long to rack up points and get any free stuff. Plus you can only redeem them online where their products cost more and they charge extra for shipping.

I guess that's why you're trying to get the unused codes? I think only about a handful of people use those pods on this site, but good luck anyway.

"NOTICE: Discontinuation of the Nescafe Dolce Gusto Bonus Points Program Nescafe Dolce Gusto will discontinue the Bonus Points program as of December 31, 2014. Registered users can continue to collect points and enter 12 digit codes until March 31, 2014. The Nescafe Dolce Gusto website will not accept new 12 digit codes starting April 1, 2014. All points entered on or before December 31, 2013 will expire 12 months after they were first entered. All points entered after December 31, 2013 will expire on December 31, 2014. All points that expire will not be returned. All redemption of points for free goods must be done before December 31, 2014. For any questions, please contact our consumer services hotline at 1-888-809- 9267."